how to hiden/disable my whois???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah1

hi there,
I want to hidden/block/disabel view my 'whois' profile to public. So how you can guide me to hidden my whois profile???:confused:

I don't want to show it to public.

I know this is an old topic, but I have same question concerning hiding whois profile...
Can we now hide it from the control pannel or nothing changed since 2007 :)... if so, can anyone name one good site where buy that "private registration"...
Thanks in advance

I know this is an old topic, but I have same question concerning hiding whois profile...
Can we now hide it from the control pannel or nothing changed since 2007 :)... if so, can anyone name one good site where buy that "private registration"...
Thanks in advance

Obviously you are not a DirectAdmin user and you are asking in the wrong forum.

hi there,
I want to hidden/block/disabel view my 'whois' profile to public. So how you can guide me to hidden my whois profile???:confused:
I don't want to show it to public.

HI if you want to hide your personal information from whois search then you must use private registration to register your domain.There are many online domain registration providers who provide private domain registration service.I would suggest you to visit Tucktail.com here you can get private domain registration service at low cost.After registering your domain you can check your domain details that is whether your whois information is hid or not by using this site Whoisxy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back