List of needed features / Things that need fixed

l0rdphi1

Verified User
I thought it'd be cool to throw this together (been thinking about it for a while), so here it is. Suggestions are more than welcome!!

Features, in order of importance:

1. Mailbox Quotas - Each mailbox needs the ability to have a quota set on it.
  2. Auto Installers - Not so important to me, but it seems to be bugging a lot of other people. Like cPanel's I assume. (Oh yea, be sure to include one for www.liquefyr.com when I finish it :D)
  3. Ability to convert a Reseller to a normal User and vica-versa.
  4. Account Transfer - Ability to move accounts from server to server. Would be cool if we could also move clients off cPanel servers onto DA ones.
  5. Spam Assassination - I don't believe DA offers anything along these lines. Maybe it's possible?
  6. *Users on Shared IP - Ability to show all the users on a shared IP. Suggested by S2S-Robert.
  7. Squirrel Mail - We need to switch to a good PHP-based webmail system. I vote for Squirrel Mail!
  8. Bandwidth Graphs - Like cPanel's bandwidth graphs.
  9. Sub-domain forwarding - Again, like cPanel.
  10. ASP - I remember it being mentioned to supported by DA v2 :D Would be cool.
  11. Upgrading - Ability to upgrade PHP/MySQL/etc. through the GUI. I'm not so sure if this is feasible, but maybe.
* = Small fix that can maybe be added in next version.

Bug fixes, in order of importance:

1. Http logins fix - For some reason http logins are not working for me. Is it me?

No doubt I'll be updating this. I'm sure I missed some things. Just reply if you'd like to comment at all.

Phi1.

Last edited:
Bandwidth Graphs - Like cPanel's bandwidth graphs.

> thats a skin based hack and im in the middle of developing it ;)

Spam Assassination - I don't believe DA offers anything along these lines. Maybe it's possible?

> if its going to be done, no SPEWS or similar, id much rather have a box to type in email addys or IP addys that you wish to block.

Squirrel Mail - We need to switch to a good PHP-based webmail system. I vote for Squirrel Mail!

> i second that vote ;)

Sub-domain forwarding - Again, like cPanel.

> i think the 4th level of control panel is for this :p (if it aint to much owrk of course ;)

Back