Knowledgebase FAQ writer

jdlitson

Verified User
Hi,
I am looking for someone to write 10 knowledgebase/FAQ articles per month about the various tasks in the Direct Admin Control Panel and the Linux OS.

Payment will be made in the form of a Virtual Private Server powered by Virtuozzo and will include the Direct Admin control panel and Installatron script installer. Your VPS will have the following specs:

- 256MB of RAM
- 10GB of disk space
- Two IP addresses.
- RAID 6
- Dual-Quad Core Xeon CPUs
- Minimum 4 GB on the hardware node.
- Backed up daily

More information if you are interested:

- Subject matter will be based on the Direct Admin Control Panel and the Linux OS.
- We currently offer CentOS 4
- We will provide you with the 10 topics to be written about every month ahead of time.
- You may also come up with your own topics; the more you are able to work on this independently the more time it will free up for me to do other things.
- Each article is considered $5.00 US store credit.
- If you have time to write more than 10 articles per month you can gain additional store credit and use it towards a more powerful VPS or towards the following months service.
- Other opportunities may present them selves such as writing how to guides if you are interested.

If you have questions please post them in this forum.
If you are interested please PM me or, contact me here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this request.
Best Regards,
Jason Litson
United Hosting Group

Last edited:
Jason. Sup Put Me in the List If u don;t find anyone till u don't find anyone till i finish ur other job. Bye.

Back