What would interest you most?

loopforever

Verified User
Hi Guys,

Just trying to see what kind of 3rd party software people might be interested in if it were for sale.

1. Instant Account Setup Script
  2. Billing/Server Management Solution (w/ integration with paypal/paysystems/2co and multi-server DA integration)
  3. Hotmail-like E-Mail System w/ Squirrelmail support
  4. More Skins
  5. Additional CP Add-Ons (Outgoing E-Mail Counter per domain, Nifty .htaccess Editors (no hotlink..etc..), And others...)
    [/list=1]

Or, suggest your own 3rd party software you'd like to see...

More skins, and if you're capable a cpanel to da converter. I moved all my clients manually but Im sure others can greatly benefit from it.

3spades said:
More skins, and if you're capable a cpanel to da converter. I moved all my clients manually but Im sure others can greatly benefit from it.

Ahh yes...forgot about that. I'll keep this one in mind.

I'm willing to write a cPanel-to-DA user converter.. I just have one problem. I don't have a bloody cPanel sever to figure it out with! However, yes, give me another 6-months and I may bring one online, but at this moment I am pretty content with DirectAdmin ;)

Furthermore, dependent on what kind of API cPanel has (I doubt it's near sufficient), I'm going to need root. I imagine this tool working much like the DAUserTool. We'll see if/how it goes though.

l0rdphi1 said:
I'm willing to write a cPanel-to-DA user converter.. I just have one problem. I don't have a bloody cPanel sever to figure it out with! However, yes, give me another 6-months and I may bring one online, but at this moment I am pretty content with DirectAdmin ;)

Furthermore, dependent on what kind of API cPanel has (I doubt it's near sufficient), I'm going to need root. I imagine this tool working much like the DAUserTool. We'll see if/how it goes though.
My cpanel server is still live and not in use except to let users grab anything they missed. I can lend it to you until feb 26th when I have to rm -rf it if you think you can write this script.

Okay. I'll do it.

For now 3spades' server will be perfect. With any luck this won't but take a week. Thank you 3spades! :)

Check your PMs 3spades :D

Hello,

FYI, the mass backup/restore/creation feature for Resellers is just being tested right now and is almost ready for release (it also creates accounts if they don't exist). If you guys wanted to copy the new backup format of the tar.gz file, you could just let DA do all of the creation work for you. It would also ensure that if there are any new features, they'll be supported by an older version of the script, for user creation.

John

That was my thinking.

Then if cPanel has some kind of "export" feature, that would make this really easy actaully. If not that's okay.. I'll figure something out :)

Oh ya, is 1.21 still on for today?

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

FYI, the mass backup/restore/creation feature for Resellers is just being tested right now and is almost ready for release (it also creates accounts if they don't exist). If you guys wanted to copy the new backup format of the tar.gz file, you could just let DA do all of the creation work for you. It would also ensure that if there are any new features, they'll be supported by an older version of the script, for user creation.

John

That will be so nice :)

Thanks John

Back