Can't create accounts

AmonRa

When i want to create an account, i receive this error:

Cannot create user using those settings
Details

This Reseller account is unable to allocate unlimited Disk Space, yet that amount has alredy been allocated.
This Reseller account is unable to allocate unlimited Bandwidth, yet that amount has alredy been allocated.

I changed all settings which were set to 'unlimited'. I entered numbers on that fields but the error still remains....

Hello,

Than means one of your users has been assigned an unlimited amount of bandwidth/diskspace, yet your reseller account is not allowed to had out that much. This probably happened because your Reseller account was reduced from unlimited after you created an unlimted account.

What you'll need to do it reduce that User back down to a numerical value below your Reseller limit, wait for (or manually run) the nightly tally so that the allocations are recounted. Then you should be able to do it.

OR

increase the Resellers limit back to unlimited

OR

turn on overselling for the Reseller.

I've removing that check as being an error, but leaving the error message. It's logically an impossibility (creating unlimited of something when you arn't allowed) but when the Reseller account limits are changed, those circumstance can happen.

John

Back