Backup/Restore System

l0rdphi1

Verified User
Okay. I just had to post this to let you guys know how awesome the backup & restore system is.

THANK YOU. :D

Much love, Phi1.

Hehe... that was quick.. not 30 minutes after the release and you already found it :D

You can see the features that *will* be coming along.. such as cron and ftp. They will make it *goood* :D

Also remember that the Reseller Backup/Restore is just the first step into a heck of a lot more.. such as the Admin Version of the same thing (more control).. and the ability to backup a Reseller and his Users into one nice package (probably be a huge file). Admin's will be able to also specify the paths if they have a backup drive or something. :) Then there will be the full server backup integrated into DA. (I'll have a peek at the how-to you guys posted)

John

Yea i love the Backup/Restore feature the only fear i have is atleast with the user backup is when ever i backup the mysql part never seems to restore because the file always seem to get corupted. That is the only part i do not trust with the backup system because it happen to me recently when i had to do a restore and i had a da backup. But other than that the hole da backup system is great :) well later.

l0rdphi1 said:
Okay. I just had to post this to let you guys know how awesome the backup & restore system is.

THANK YOU. :D

Much love, Phi1.

i'm using DirectAdmin v1.21.0 and pro user skin, i don't see this feature under resellers, am i missed sth here :confused:

Back