Billing App: Blesta, v 1.0 launch, Free Trial + directadmin discount

pphillips

Verified User
In development for over 3 years, Blesta has finally gone live.

Spotlight Features

• Automated Billing
  • Professional PDF Invoices
  • Built in Ticket System
  • Modular System (directadmin, cpanel, enom, etc.)
  • Multi-Language
  • Fully Templatized
  • Developer Friendly
  • Object Oriented

We encourage you to download and try our 30 day FREE trial, and we'll even make it easy.

Download the free trial off our website at www.blesta.com, there is no obligation to pay. We want you to try Blesta because we are confident you'll like it so much that you'll want to buy it. We even make it easy to import your client data from WHMCS and ModernBill with our open-source import scripts. Import client data and see how it looks/works. We import much more data that most apps do, including credit card numbers and admin/client passwords. (passwords can't be imported from ModernBill, but can from WHMCS)

If you aren't sure you're ready to download and test our trial, at least check out our demo.

The DA module has just been written and is available for download in our forums separately from the Blesta 1.0.0 download.

To celebrate our entrance into the online billing application industry we are offering 15% off of first time monthly and owned licenses.

Use coupon code "DA" to get 15% off, offer expires Oct 31, 2007, or after 100 uses, whichever comes first. Visit www.blesta.com to take advantage of this offer.

We are really excited about Blesta. It's a big step for us, and we're excited about continuing to develop it. While our goal is to keep Blesta simple and easy to use, there's still a lot more we want to do with it. We want you to become a part of our community and help contribute to the success of Blesta. This app has very strong potential to change the industry, and we are commited to see it through, come be a part of that.

Thanks for checking us out!
Blesta Dev Team

I saw your post on WHT earlier today when you said you were starting work on coding this module, and then two hours later you posted saying you'd released it. Is this how you do all your development? Create things as quick as possible and do little or no testing - certainly no extensive testing has been done on this module since you only started it today and now you are advertising it for sale?!?! Doesn't give a good impression to me! At least release it as BETA or to some testers or something first!

Hey codingwizard123,

I can understand your concern, but it really is unfounded. Developing modules for Blesta is a trivial task. I can assure you that the great majority of time spent developing this particular module was put towards testing. Feel free to visit our forums to download the DirectAdmin module to see for yourself. We've got a great team that does some amazing work.

We've been developing the tools and features of Blesta for years now, and a lot of work has gone into creating a streamlined module system that allows us (or anyone) to create modules quick and easy.

I'd also like to clarify that we *do not* sale our modules. We only sell the Blesta system software, all of our modules are open source. :D

Thanks for your interest.

Codelphious did a pretty good job addressing this concern, but I'd like to add that the DirectAdmin module has also been on our dev list for quite some time. It is true that we were recently given access to test on a DA server, and creating modules for Blesta is unlike any other system... very easy... and the source code is available on our forum so you can check it out if you want.

We also included support for a common issue with DA's API that users of WHMCS have addressed on this forum, which would cause accounts that were suspended to become unsuspended if the suspend command was sent. Our module checks to see the status of the account before performing a suspend or unsuspend so that it doesn't do something unintended.

Back