Help after reboot a server users were gone !!!

XXXENIGMAXXX

Verified User
After reboot a server users were gone. On the right the quantity of users is written but in the menu to see users they are not displayed. Though users like normally I work. Also at users in the menu problems Cron are not displayed. Though actually in/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/user/crontab.conf they are. This updating PHP has been made of the last that up to 5 versions on a server. Operational system FreeBSD 6.2
I apologize for my bad English and I hope for the prompt help!

Type as root in ssh:

Code:
echo "action=cache&value=showallusers" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
/usr/local/directadmin/dataskq d

Type as root in ssh:

Code:
echo "action=cache&value=showallusers" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
/usr/local/directadmin/dataskq d

# echo "action=cache&value=showallusers" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

# /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq d

In debug mode

Debug set to level 10

root priv set: uid:0 gid:0 euid:0 egid:0

pidfile written

staring queue

done queue

#

Has executed. But users and have not appeared.
:(

We had a similar problem once with a full partition that kept certain files from being written to.

Jeff

Hello,

Check for this file:

/usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/show_all_users.cache

That's the file that is being referred to.
If it's empty, you can always delete it and DA will try to generate the data on the fly (which can get slow if you have a lot of users).
Past that, after deleting it, then run the cache command again (as mentioned above) to recreate this file.

John

Back