v1.21 Admin timeout problems...

existenz

Verified User
I am not sure if you can replicate this problem but I am getting this error while as a admin, and logged into a site as a reseller and I timeout. What I do is click on anything to do the change and I get the error about timeout. I have to login again as admin but don't get back to where I was. In the future don't you think we should login again after a timeout to the place we were in before the timeout?

Code:
Could not excute your request

Details

You do not own that domain

Hello,

What command is generating that error?
Whats in the /var/log/directadmin/error.log?
Did you try changing the timeout values (Admin Settings)?
The provided message means that there is already a domain setup in the /etc/named.conf file.

John

No the problem is that when you timeout and you are in a resellers site I have to login again as Admin and then go back to where I was. Should I login again and be exactly where I left off?

Hello,

Ok, you using the "login as user" feature, you get a timeout (for whatever reason), and then anywhere you click generates a login screen?

Hmm. The only way I think that could happen is if the timeout way generated before the session ID was parsed out of the headers and set in memory because the timeout will assume it's already set. .. that would mean the result would not include the session in the header which might be why you're not staying logged in. That doesn't sound quite right, so perhaps if you let me know which command was generating the timeout I could follow the code through to see whats going on.

Also, are you using an included skin, or an external skin?

John

The default power_user skin. Yes, logged in as Admin, your login as another user and you time out. When you click on anything it will bring back up the login screen and you are put back as if you just logged in for the first time.

Back