Need Help ASAP!

mystickcal

Hey guys, I am running directadmin on a server and I tried updating apache, php, and mysql using the customscript thing and I f**ked something up bad! I need someone to fix it, I got all my sites running again finally, however, I think I haev mysql 5 installed and I think I really need like php 4 installed instead with the matching mysql as one of my most important databases is giving me errors now. So I need someone to take alook and reset up apache, php, and mysql if necessary and get my sites fully functional again. Please let me know your price and the sooner you can start the better. Thanks alot guys! I really need the help!

You didn't say which OS Distribution and whether you ran customapache or custombuild.

Please give more information.

Thanks.

Jeff

You didn't say which OS Distribution and whether you ran customapache or custombuild.

Please give more information.

Thanks.

Jeff

To be honest I'm not sure of the OS, but I finally got alot of the problems to work except two things. I made a backup of one of my databases using directadmin but when I try to upload it, I get a connection reset error, also the other thing is when I try to click on phpmyadmin in directadmin it doesn't work, but I can goto the server ip/phpMyAdmin and it works. So I'm just having problems with DirectAdmin now.

Apache 2.0.61
mysql 5.0.45

is what spry updated the server software too.

Back