Problem with Server

mystickcal

Hello all, I posted a message once but I put it in the wrong section and just realized it so I'm posting it here hoping to attract some help. Sorry.

I used the custom script thing here to try and update apache, mysql, and php. However, after I ran it, apache wouldn't restart, I finally got that taken care of and everythign is up and running, however, I'm still having a few problems.

For example...One problem I'm having is a Forbidden error on several of my sites. Example http://www.christian-cell-ringtones.com/

Secondly, all my databases worked fine with the upgrade, for example www.clickconsultants.com, however I have vb and it was giving me a bunch of errors, forum.clickconsultants.com, so I did a fresh install of vb and was going to just reupload the database that I had backed up, however, when I click on phpmyadmin in directadmin its saying its not found! Also if I goto directadmin mysql secton and try to upload the .gz file I get a connection error.

I'm of course ready and willing to pay, so please, please contact me asap as i need to get this fixed yesterday :D

Thank you so much!

Your post was blocked; the forum thought it was spam :(. I just unblocked it.

However it appears you may have resolved your problem, since the first link appears to work.

Do you still need help?

Jeff

Back