memory limit or bug?

CyberAlien

Verified User
Hello,

I'm experiencing huge problem with php in skins. When there is large table it is truncated for some weird reason.

For example, in admin/show_all_users.html token |TABLE| is not sent completely - only about 20 Kb of it is sent and rest is truncated.

I thought problem was with my output buffering, but when i remove output buffering so it would send everything directly problem didn't disappear.

Simple code like this (contents of test admin/show_all_users.html) is not working correctly:
Code:
|$/usr/local/bin/php

|TABLE|
	|TABLE|
	|TABLE|

DONE|
I used |TABLE| token 3 times because users list is not large enough to test. Only first table and half of second table is shown (total about 35 Kb) and the rest is not shown.

If i remove php and use only this:
Code:
|TABLE|
|TABLE|
|TABLE|
then everything is shown as it is supposed to be, so error is in implementation of scripting.

Hello,

Right now it uses a buffer of size 34816 to run the php script.. all data is stored to it. If that's not enough space, you can either do it in 2 php sections, or I'll need to make the buffer grow dynamically (2nd option probably better...)

John

2 php sections won't work - its one big token that is much larger than 35 Kb. but dynamic buffer should do the trick.

Back