DNS Admin Skin change

existenz

Verified User
Just wondering do you think that for the next release that the default skins could possibly have alternating row colors under DNS administration. With all the domains we have sometimes I get lost when tring to delete or change a domain. It would also be cool in the records. Like #d3d3d3 would be perfect.

Just a thought

Hello,

I trying to get something like that for all tables. The only thing is, we I add a new "class" for the td values, sure the included skins will be nice and pretty, but the class would be undefined for skin makers which would make every 2nd row an undefined color..

We'd need to give them plenty of time to add the 2nd class name for alternating rows. Right now all rows are class=list ... we can change it to class=list2 for the 2nd color.

John

If you are using CSS then with out the class being defined it will display the default background color. Would't that take care of the 3rd party skins?

existenz said:
If you are using CSS then with out the class being defined it will display the default background color. Would't that take care of the 3rd party skins?
no, that will create chaos in third party skins and will cause major headache. adding class "list2" looks like a good idea.

I am not arguing with you but if the skin has

Code:
<td class="list2">

If you don't have list2 defined doesn't the browser will just skip adding that style? I am sorry I was just curios.

all skins will have list2 as soon as it is added to default skin.

all developers including me are closely comparing files from default skin for different directadmin versions when upgrading our skins and wouldn't skip such change.

Back