How do I get invoices for DA licenses?

Kestutis

Hi,

I'll try to keep this short.
We bought several DA licenses and we're trying to get the invoices for them. Over the course of 3 weeks, I wrote 3 messages to [email protected], [email protected] , but got no replies.

I also checked the https://www.directadmin.com/clients/ panel, there's no option to get an invoice for the bought licenses.

How do I contact DA about this matter then? I don't see anyone on the 'offline' chat, nor the live chat. This is the last place I'd post in. Should I write to [email protected] and hope somebody answers? Because it looks like DA development is still going on, so I just might get a reply.

Best regards,
Kestutis

You might want to check if you have a filter that blocked their email? Usually Mark replies within 24hours at [email protected]. I havent tried jbmc-software, so not sure. But I believe they do reply your messages. John even replied me once just to let me know that he has received my request, just hasn't had time for checking...

Thanks for the suggestion. I've checked the mail server logs and there indeed was a reply 2 weeks after 1st email. Just a bit weird, as we have 2 client accounts:
1. registered to [email protected]
2. registered to [email protected]

I wrote from support@ mailbox, asking for the 2 licenses and giving the appriopriate data for both, but the reply went to [email protected] address which I cannot check.

It worked out in the end I guess. Thank you for your help.

Back