Account suspended for no reason

Senna

Verified User
I have one account that strangly is suspended every day. However it does not use much traffic and is even not close to using his limit.

In the reseller/admin list the account says it is NOT suspended, but when you click the account and go to their ´info´page it says iIT IS suspended.

After that I go back tothe list accounts page, suspend the user and than unsuspend the user and it works again. For a day.

What´s the problem and can I delete the account and after that add it again?

Please help.

Login as the suspended user and check his/her "domains" page. More likely than not you will find a domain suspended. Unsuspended the domain and you should be good. (Sometimes I wonder the usefulness of this suspend-domain feature?)

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your respons. I will check for that next time.

I'v already deleted the account and add it again. See what happens.

Marc

Hello,

The domain suspend feature was added in case the user had more than one domain... if he wanted to make sure one site didn't eat up all his resources, he can set a limit to prevent the one domain from using up the resources for the whole account, which would allow the 2nd domain to continue to chug along. I agree that it might be a bit confusing.. The bandwidth and disk quotas are set to be limited by the main account when a new domain is created, so this generally shouldn't be an issue unless the user changes it himself.

John

Back