Request: Make a seperate debian custombuild

aceofspades

I know I am asking a lot but the current custombuild has been hell to use. I lost my entire mysql database because of it etc...

Well I just think that u should either add more debian support into it or just scrap it and make a seperate debian.

DirectAdmin is the only commercial control panel for debian. DirectAdmin is touted for its stability (thus why i bought it) and debian is considered to be the most stable open source OS (compared to FC, SuSe, etc.).

So just add a little more debian support and make it so that custombuild ...just works. Like u just do ./build all d and thats it.

Just a request from a proud user of directadmin :p

How did you lost your database? :) CustomBuild is working on Debian without any problems, but if you are talking about .deb packages - it's still not in our plans.

How did you lost your database? :) CustomBuild is working on Debian without any problems, but if you are talking about .deb packages - it's still not in our plans.

hum this is fast said smtalk.... i'd love to say it was problemless but considering problems not solved at 100% after 3 weeks, it is hard to say custombuild is stable enough under debian...

tdldp - if you have any problems, I can take a look at your server for free, and if I'll detect any bugs in CustomBuild - I will fix them.

Back