backup restore error (again, real this time)

ChAtEr

Verified User
If I want to restore @ an other server, and a other IP i got the following error:

You do not own the IP 82.192.76.83. User blauwtjelo will not be created
You do not own the IP 82.192.76.83. User hadesclan will not be created
You do not own the IP 82.192.76.83. User sitemaker will not be created
You do not own the IP 82.192.76.83. User xapi will not be created

I've selected the correct IP.

It is a known issue...they are working on a update that POSSIBLY could be out in a few days.

Helpful

This was very helpful to have a work-around!

In case this helps anyone...

I had about 70 domains to restore. I ftp'd all my back-ups to my new server into the user_backups folder, did restore through DirectAdmin but quickly copied the task.queue file to a task.txt file and changed the ip_choice variable to select and added my ip variable. Then I copied task.txt back to task.queue. It saved me a little bit of typing and worked like a charm ;)

please help i am getting a similar error and may have done the quick fix wrong. this is happening as i am trying to transfer the users from one server to another with a different ip of course

The IP <ip> does not exist. User <user1> will not be created
The IP <ip> does not exist. User <user2> will not be created

and etc.

this is what i did to try and fix it. i edited /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue and put this in it:

echo "action=restore&type=reseller&value=multiple&owner=<resellername>&where=local&when=now&select0=<thebackupfile.tar.gz>&ip_choice=select&ip=<correct ip>" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

Is that IP assigned to <resellername> ? He's need control over it in order to use it.

John

Back