New Backup Script - backup resellers accounts too?

synergy

Verified User
The new "manage user backups" option, lists all of the resellers accounts, but doesn't back up the sites that the reseller has. Is there anyway to include the sites that the reseller themselves has?

Thanks.

Yes,

User Panel -> Site Backup

Should create the same file type, just in the /backups directory instead of /user_backups.

Adding the Reseller to list of Users he can backup up could be looked into.

John

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear. I know about the User Panel; -> Site Backup option, what I wanted was to add the reseller's domains to the cron/ftp job in the new Manager User Backups function.

It would be great if this was added in a future release.

Thanks!

Adding the Reseller to list of Users he can backup up could be looked into.

This would be great, because it would allow us to take advantage of the new cron/ftp features.

Just wondering if this was still being considered.

It'd sure be a huge help John - or maybe allow a "all domains on server" backup, rather than a "admin" only backup...

In a couple of my cases, I've got resellers intermixed with users, and that causes a headache.

I appreciate the consideration.

Joe

Backup of reseller accounts at Admin Level

I would likt to have the posibility in the Admin Panel to backup a complete reseller account including all users within that reseller account and have the complete account restored on another server.

This would help with users who upgrade from shared servers to dedicated servers for instance.

Is it possible to add this feature in a future version? :D Or am I missing an option somewhere?

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Hello,

Admin level backup features will be coming in the future. It should be somewhere between the next 2-4 releases.

John

Back