Backup

knorde

Verified User
Hi,

If i want to make a backup from al of my users i have to select now al the users and i missed the button "select al" or "all users" or something...
Maybe is this a feature?
Thanx
Sorry for my bad english...

I will create a Cron Schedule so every night they wil create a backup. When i have a new user i have to put the new user at the backup. It will be nice if there is an option that always all the users get backupped...

Click "Select" all the users should be checked off. Now make the cron schedule and it should do all the users at the times you want it to backup via the cron.

When i check it off i get the follow error:

Error during Backup Creation

Details
You have not selected any Users. Please go back and select some before creating the backup.

Hello,

That would fall into the backup system bug.. it's already fixed and waiting for release :) (assume you're on redhat 9.0? )

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

That would fall into the backup system bug.. it's already fixed and waiting for release :) (assume you're on redhat 9.0? )

John

Is it fixed on version 1.22.4 (rh9)

I never gotten error before in DA, but when i was upgrading from 1.22.2 to 1.22.4 it crashed and DA would not work at all.
My isp (its a vds) fixed the problem because i couldn't and everything seem to work except for backup. It does not display why but it worked before with out a problem before the crash. Any idea?

------------------------
The error was:

This is an automated message notifying you that an error has occurred while trying to update the software.
The generated error message is as follows:

Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/update.tar.gz : <br>
<br>

Please contact JBMC-Software, including the error message. Failure to do so could result in an inactive control panel.
-----------------------
After that when i got back into DA i saw that and bunch of:

----
This message has been automatically generated notifying you that the service directadmin is currently down.
----

That has been fixed but the backup system will not work right:/

Thanks

Cheers

Back