mhash module in php NEEDED NOW!

mmich929

Hi! I DESPARATELY need the mhash() module added to my php. in order for my gateway (auth.net) to work properly. I am a reseller with Hostelite/Pro-Web. After nearly 3 months and 24 support tickets/e-mails/forum PM's, I finally recvd. a reply from a forum post @ Hostelite....they say it is a DA issue....that Direct Admin has to install it....is this true? PLEEEEEEZ, IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT HERE, I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Please reply here, or PM me here. I can also be e-mailed at: [email protected] Thanks To All! Mark :)

mmich929 said:
I am a reseller with Hostelite/Pro-Web.

mmich929 said:
I finally recvd. a reply from a forum post @ Hostelite....they say it is a DA issue....that Direct Admin has to install it...

mmich929 said:
is this true?

No, it's not.

PHP recompiles are done in most cases, using the custom apache build script provided by directadmin *for use by the systems admin, or whoever wishes to recompile the system*

It allows you to easily change your configure line, although your host will need to chnage both the configure line, and install anything that is required.

Basically, this is not something that DA will install themselves, you will need to contact your host to have such software installed.

Chris

Back