Reseller Skins

teedee

Verified User
Hi,

can anyone tell me how I can remove some features from the reseller panel for slected resellers.

Thanks

ok, will try that, never done any skin modifications though......

also, anyway to prevent a reseller changing the skin for their reseller account ? I don't want them changing skins to access the features I don't want them to have :D

teedee said:
ok, will try that, never done any skin modifications though......

also, anyway to prevent a reseller changing the skin for their reseller account ? I don't want them changing skins to access the features I don't want them to have :D

You can remove the skins area completely, and just take the link away (also remove the tokens from the conf file - else they can chnage the URL even if the links are removed!)

Chris

It won't work because reseller can edit his own user data and on that page he can also change skin for himself. And that code is not editable in skins.

I ended up making a skin with all reseller features removed apart from adding & editing accounts.

This basically allows the resellers I have to do everything I want them to do. Bit of a PIA as I have to add the packages for them but at least it is working :D

Back