CustomBuild 1.1.9 is released

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We have 1.1.9 version of the CustomBuild script now :) I just want to inform you about the changes. From now CustomBuild uses versions.txt files (which is located here: http://files.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/versions.txt), the file contains MD5 checksums and version numbers. If CustomBuild will detect a corrupted file - it will download a new one for you :) CustomBuild 1.2.4 will have the same feature too. Upcoming changes for CustomBuild 1.1.10 and 1.2.4 (or 1.2.5):
  • backup_mysql=yes/no in options.conf file, it will backup mysql before every mysql upgrade.
  • pdo_mysql together with PHP5 and PHP6 by default.
  • ./build used_configs - it will show what configuration files CustomBuild is using at the moment (e.g. configure/ap2/configure.php5, configure/suphp/configure.php4 and configure/ap2/configure.apache).
  • ./build uebimiau - for uebimiau install/update process.
Please let me know your opinion on the CustomBuild script :) Thank you!

Thank you agnivo2007 :) We have CustomBuild 1.1.10 and 1.2.5 now. Will all features written in the 1st post.

Yes, just execute "./build update" command and you will have the latest version.

devone, yes you are right. It is using this file for versions/MD5 checks.

PauGasol, thank you for your words and money! :) I really appreciate that. Thanks again.

Hello,

thank you for release, but for me pdo_mysql is not working by default ,tried pecl tutorial and recompile php5 with suexec configure file changes with --enable pdo and other, after recompile configurre files was restored to default state, but pdo_mysql is not enalbed in phpinfo(); only pdo_sqlite. Down;t now how to solve this, thank you.

Best regards,
SSJ

ssj, I can install it for you (for free). Feel free to contact me.

Randy, thank you! I appreciate it very much, you make me happy :)

Back