Direct Admin, Do you reply to emails? Or Answer Phone???

GlobalDC

Verified User
Hello, I need to purchase Internal Licences. I have followed listed steps, to email ect.. and my Client page would be upgraded so that I can Purchase. I was looking to purchase a large number of them over the next months to come, However, I am having some problems here,

#1, No email responce,
#2, Phone always has busy signal.

I wanted to purchase licences before the weekend, but if I cannot get any today, may just have to go with ensim (cringes).

Can anyone from DA please contact me?

Chris Allessi II
Global Datacenter
414-545-5489
414-807-8354
GlobalDC[@]GlobalDC.com

Last edited:
As a note, phone support is no longer available due to the number of users calling for system related problems rather than DA problems :)

Chris

no response

I have not been able to get any response from direct admin. Are you with DA. If so please provide me some help here. I have signed up and email (following the procedures) to get the internal reseller rates. No one has responded to my email. I understand your number is down. can you please let me know an email I could write to. Thanks

Sometimes there is a delay because we need to review the company and the website to ensure they are actually selling dedicated systems. However, there aren't any more internal licensing requests left in my mailbox. If you haven't received a response then e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Mark

DA's support is quite fast, i love them.

Don't be distressed just because they took little longer time to review your request. btw, they issue new license quite fast!

:p

it was actually my fault. They responded but my email address was wrong and it bounced...

skeepy said:
it was actually my fault. They responded but my email address was wrong and it bounced...

This figures because I have never had any problems with DA. Their company is the best company I have ever dealt with when it comes to support. They answer forum questions as well as support questions within hours if not minutes usually.

Just a very happy customer.

Regards,
Phil

Back