Potential Skin, Requires Partnership to complete

Mindlash

Verified User
Though I have no direct relation with anyone that currently used DirectAdmin, I've come accross the name only because of design work I do (print design)... I've been asked over the past few weeks to start including the DirectAdmin logo as part of supported control panels for some hosting clients of mine.

Now, on to the good stuff. Since I don't actually have an account, nor am that much of a coder myself, I'm looking to partner up with someone for releasing this skin as a workable release.

If someone is interested in picking apart the PSD file which I've design, and can continue to design (possibly make multiple skin themes based on color changes) please post here.

I would also like some feedback on the layout/style/colors/etc ...

Hope you like (as a potential skin)

THIS IS NOT A WORKING SKIN AT THIS POINT: PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT SKINNING IN PRIVATE MESSAGES, POST ALL COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, DEATH THREATS HERE.

Thanks,

.:. Mindlash
Potential_layout_01.png

Last edited:
Here's a death threat...

Complete that skin and release it for free, or you won't see the light of day!

LOL, I'm only kidding :D. Very nice. A couple of suggestions though;

1. Change the text/link color to black, it would stand out more and be easier to read.

2. Put a black border around the headers instead of the blueish color.

Lastly, I think it's a great design, if it's not free I'm going to have to make a couple more death threats. Other than that, keep up the good work. :)

Mindlash i might be able to help you out with coding that skin...

If you want talk to me on aim/msn/icq or send a pm with the prog u use or we can talk here lol

:D hope i can help you

Ok i was wondering about the skin if anyone could help me out

how would i implement the signup date, support package, and contract length externally?

if anyone can help thanks in advance

I hope to have it late September or earlier it depends on what happens :)

Back