Installing SVN

spoonfed

Verified User
Hello,

I've tried installing subversion myself on my CentOS-Directadmin installation without much success.

Anyone willing to install it (and make sure it works) for $100 USD?

No luck with svn install

I followed part of the install guide and i went to enable the modules in apache. but I dont have the modes in the modules location. Where are they

modules/mod_dav_svn.so
modules/mod_authz_svn.so
Is there a better guide or someone that has done this that might be able to give me some insight on installing this.

Have you tried building from the source? Subversion is pretty simple to install, it should just be a matter of:

./configure --with-ssl
make && make install

Just for information i never did get it to work myself, but someone else did for $100 :)

It took reinstalling apache (for some reason the svn installer just didn't find the one installed by custombuild) and the n rewriting the conf's to not screw up the DA setup.

supportmatrix,

You're newly registered on these forums and we don't know how you are. Are you offering to help our users at no charge, or is this a commercial offer? Do you have any references from other DirectAdmin users? Do you have a website?

I hope you can understand that we're generally a bit wary of people who join just to offer services that would require you have a root login on our servers.

Please help us feel better about you by giving us more information.

Jeff

Back