Server Admin wanted (pref. UK)

Starteck2002

Verified User
StarteckOnline.com currently has 7 servers, 4 of which are running DirectAdmin. I require someone with a good knowledge of DA and CentOS (v5) to assist on an 'as and when basis' with fees to be agreed per job.

I manage most of the server admin myself but require someone that is capable of setting up new servers - including (but not limited to):

- Firewalls
- BFD
- RKHUNTER
- EXIM / SQL etc etc

Starteck Online is a small hosting business that is 'on the up' so there won't me a massive workload to start with although this could all change. I would prefer that you are UK based although consideration will be given to any applicant outside of the UK.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested in this kind of work. Please only apply if you are 18 or over. You will be required to submit proof of ID and sign an NDA (Non Discosure Agreement). If you have any references, you should submit those too.

David Austen (Proprietor)
www.starteckonline.com

Sales : 0800 043 9701 (10am to 10pm GMT)
Support : 0844 884 9035 (10am to 10pm GMT)
Out of hours : 07838 404877

Thanks for all the PM's and emails, nice to see that there are some helpful people on the DirectAdmin scene.

I have now found someone to take care of an Admin work i require.

I'd like to thank Phil from QH Networks Support who did a very prefessional job, kept me informed all the way and above all was polite and curtious - something that speaks volumes about the kind of service a company will give.

Back