DRAMS <-> DirectAdmin Integration Announced

Drams

Hello all!

Would just like to announce the integration of DA into our DRAMS Plus billing/hosting/domain management software.

Currently we support live or queued user and reseller site creation/cancellation, suspend/unsuspend, and upgrade/downgrade via the DA API. We will expand on the DA integration in future versions.

For a full list of features and demo, visit us at:

http://www.dramsystem.com

Regards,
Steve

I am currently installing DRAMS with Direct Admin, actually I am not sure to post this question in the DRAMS or in the DA forum ;)

I have been told that the DA admin password should be written where the Cpanel "key" was. After that, how do you differentiate the hosting plans that are included in DRAMS (also called server plans in DRAMS language) so it can relate them the DA ones?

How are the plans named? "user_plan" or "admin_plan " or what?

I am using DRAMS+

If you have not gotten the answers you need, most can be found in the online documentation found in your DRAMS account after logging in. Be sure to check the documentation because it clearly answers your questions.

However, to quickly answer your questions: DA password goes in the same place the cPanel key would go.

Unlike cPanel which names a plan "username_plan1" when you create "plan1... if you create a plan in DA "plan1", the plan name would be "plan1". Therefore, when you are linking plans in DRAMS+, use the exact same plan name as setup in DA. Same applies to cPanel.

Back