API requests

guido

Verified User
Well, don't know if I should post my request here... but the subject said "Feedback & Feature Requests" ... so here goes nothing :)

Ok I want to request the CMD_API_FTP command! I'm currently working with CMD_FTP but with that there's no simple possibility for getting a list of current account, etc ,etc

CMD_FTP create is working but I can't get a API like response.. ([error] + [text]).

I only using it with the creation of accounts for subdomains (so type = "user" and given the parameter "domain=mydomain.com").

I hope you'll have 'sparetime' to implement this feature.... I'm looking forward to it.

Greetz

More requests

And I'm developing... and developing.... ;)

I'm on a deadline, so I hope (with blessing from above) that you can help me with the next feature requests. Maybe some features are already planned for the next version (like FTP), but I'm just gonna give a list of things I want to do:

** = important
* = not so imporant
= if you have time left ;)

- get information about a specific virtuel POP account (parameter user & domain, returns user, domain, quota) **

- get information about a SQL database (parameter name -> returns name & user)

- get a list of FTP accounts (I think this one is already writen down) **

- get information about a specifiek FTP account (parameters: domain, user -> returns domain, user & type)

- fuction for changing the POP quota (parameter: user, domain, newQuota - > return error (0 || 1)) **

- creating an new FTP account (Also already writen down) **

- deleting an FTP account (Also already writen down) **

- changing the password of an FTP account **

- changing the password of a Database **

- get the used diskspace of a subdomain (FTP account) (already asked) **

- get the used bandwidth of a subdomain (totally new?) **

- get the used diskspace of a POP account **

Hopefully, you guys have enough info & time... I would really appreciate it if some of the more important issues can be implemented in the next version :D

Greetz Guido

Last edited:
Yes, I read your post, but as a request (not a question) I don't always reply :) The ftp apis are done, the pop quotas api is done.. subdomain diskspace isn't a feature in the regular da.. so there isn't anything to add the api to. Database password changing will rarely fail, so it's low priority.

I'm going lock down the current release features, so just bump this thread with the api's that are left once the release comes out and we'll see about getting them into the next one. :)

John

Cool!

I'm glad some of the request were already implemented ;)

Size of a subdomain is no problem at this point because I'd already programmed a nice function to get the size of a dir.

greetz and till next time

Guido

Back