Information about subdomain FTP size

guido

Verified User
I've have a question... Not sure if it is a stupid one ;) But here goes nothing:

I'm a reseller... I've created an user account for internal use... within this user account I'm creating subdomain, that are for real customer (email + ftp + database possibilities) -> Oke if I remember correct it's possible to get information about the emailbox size, the last time I visited this forum database information was a request, so maybe it's already implemented... but my question is if it is possible to get information about the size of FTP accounts that are created (because it's possible to give a max size to an user account, but not to subdomains, right?)

Well I hope you guys can give me some answers... And yes my next question is, if this is possible (getting information about, emailbox, database en FTP sizes) to implement it into de API, so that I can tickle PHP with some new features ;)

Thenx in advance,

Greetz

Hello,

Email sizes and database sizes are already implemented and available (just update if you havn't). Ftp sizes is basically just a recursive directory size listing.. this takes up quite a bit of time to do if they have a very deep tree with many files, but can be considiered for a future release.

John

Back