Help Me Please> Photos Not Showing Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelsims3

:eek: Okay I did a new thread but something happened to it. I could not go into the one saying Help Me Too thread, can you please delete it? Thanks.

Now for my site my photos will not show up I used the new NVU program and it published to http://www.pinkpoodlesims2and3.com/ but am I doing something wrong? It dose not show even my stuff I published through the NVU program Thank you! :eek:

pinkpoodlesims2and3.com is not hosted on a directadmin server.

Oh I see how do I host it? I am confused on this I am very new to all this stuff. Or where do I do that? Would it be like my forum I have like proboards? Or? Have any ideas where to sign up for it. I want totaly free cause I can not afford to pay a site until I can start getting donations for my site. Or? Please help me. Thanks ;)

Is that your domain? Did you register it somewhere?

You also need to find a hosting company to host it for you. Most hosting companies will charge you for webhosting. This forum is a support forum for webhosting companies using the DirectAdmin control panel; it's not really for people who want hosting; paid or free.

Jeff

Yea I see that lol, yes I found a free up to 10 years domain registered with can not remember with transfer, and my web host is free with wahmmy now try to conect them together some how, not sure what to do. Soon as I remember the web site for my domain name redisterd I will add it soon! Thanks! :D

As I wrote previously, this really isn't a forum for you, then. I'm moving this thread to offtopic discussion.

Your site is currently registered with this registrar:

BASIC FUSION, INC.
www.basicfusion.com

And is shown as owned by: Relevad Corporation, on So. Amphlett Blvd in San Mateo, California (I used to be in business near there, about 30 years ago).

If that's not you, then you need to contact your registrar to have it fixed.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back