CustomBuild.EU what should it be?

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I just bought custombuild.eu domain. I just want to know what do you want to see here: CustomBuild FAQ, Wiki or something else? :) Waiting for suggestions.

Thank you! :)

chatwizrd, nice suggestion, but it should be CustomBuild related :)

Why not compile most of the questions asked about CustomBuild (here) on the new domainname and create a searchable knowledge base? Using the wiki-format could work just fine :)

Also, a product update function would be welcomed - complete with version history. (Here a blog alá wordpress would work perfectly)

EDIT: Also point out how CustomBuild is different from CustomApache, for example. The benefits of using it, but support options should be listed to ensure the admins to use your service(s).

Obide the KISS-rule, as you have done so well with the custombuild-script, and it'll be a super source of information.

That was my input! (and yes, dancing chicks would be a plus :p)

Why not compile most of the questions asked about CustomBuild (here) on the new domainname and create a searchable knowledge base? Using the wiki-format could work just fine :)

Also, a product update function would be welcomed - complete with version history. (Here a blog alá wordpress would work perfectly)

EDIT: Also point out how CustomBuild is different from CustomApache, for example. The benefits of using it, but support options should be listed to ensure the admins to use your service(s).

Obide the KISS-rule, as you have done so well with the custombuild-script, and it'll be a super source of information.

That was my input! (and yes, dancing chicks would be a plus :p)

I couldn't have said it better.

I'm still a bit fuzzy on the difference between CustomApache and CustomBuild. I would also like to see information included on what you need to do if anything to switch from CustomApache to CustomBuild...

Back