Email forward api

Marckus_e

Verified User
Hi!

I am looking for the api/function for email forwarding but can't find it? Is there one or will there be one in the next 24 hours? ;)

Best regards
Marcus

You mean create forwarder or list forwarders?

If create then post this data to CMD_EMAIL_FORWARDER:
action=create
create=Create
domain=domain.com
user=email (name of forwarder)
email=target (where to forward)

*ALL* commands that you can use through a web browser can be used from the api. The only catch is that the return value will be in html instead of an nice parseable string, which just means that you won't know if it worked or not. :)

John

Sweet, Thanks.

Now i know that i don't need to ask again about that stuff. If there ain't in the api.. use the regular one!

Best Regards
Marcus

*ALL* commands that you can use through a web browser can be used from the api. The only catch is that the return value will be in html instead of an nice parseable string, which just means that you won't know if it worked or not. John

Unfortunately, I would like to be able to display a list of forwarders/autoresponders on a domain... Is this asking too much, seeing there isn't an API? I can't see myself parsing out all the html around the information if I want to try and use the results obtained from /CMD_EMAIL_FORWARDER?domain={me.com} :confused:

If there isn't a simple(ish) solution, maybe this can count as an API feature request ;)

Back