order DA - paypal problem

msgme

Verified User
hello,

i have ordered a DA license and will pay with paypal. i have enough money on my paypal account but after login i must add a creditcard? a message say i have not enough money on my paypal...

please help i need today a license!

thanks

Last edited:
It is not DirectAdmin issues, you need to add a credit card in PayPal before you can send money out.

It does not withdraw any money from your credit card, it just need you to verify your account before you can send the money in your PayPal.

The process will takes a few days, so you might want to pay with credit card directly :)

i have never needed a creditcard verification in my paypal to send money! only for directadmin order...

WHY??

That is a really good question to ask paypal... I've had some problems with paypal lately (they wouldn't REMOVE a CC from my account, kinda opposite of your problem with them).

If possible, direct admin may ONLY accept fund from Verified paypal account.

if so, you have to add credit card to verify your account.

i have ordered a DA license and will pay with paypal. i have enough money on my paypal account but after login i must add a creditcard? a message say i have not enough money on my paypal...
If your PayPal account is telling you that you don't have enough money but you think you do, then that issue must be taken up with PayPal. DirectAdmin has nothing to do with it.

Jeff

This issue happened to me aswell.

I have opened a new paypal account, and I am still waiting for my new credit card, altough I have money on paypal when I try to pay using that unverified account to directadmin they ask me to add a credit card.

So prolly directadmin does not accept funds from unverified paypal accounts.

Back