DemoWolf releases Voice Demos for Direct Admin (41 demos) and SmarterMail (16 demos)

demowolf

Verified User
DemoWolf releases new Voice Tutorials for Direct Admin (41 demos) and SmarterMail 5.5 (16 demos)

www.demowolf.com

Direct Admin end-user VOICE series (26 demos)
Regular Price: $179.95 Summer Sale Price: $89.97 (or subscribe for $11.99/month)
These are the much-anticipated voice versions of the Direct Admin demos we already offer. The narration of all demos is professionally recorded by one of our voice artists, resulting in flash tutorials that truly stand out.
- custom branding with your company logo is free
- most orders delivered within 1 hour

Direct Admin reseller VOICE series (15 demos)
Regular Price: $139.95 Summer Sale Price: $69.97 (or subscribe for $9.29/month)
Same as above, only these demos are specifically designed to help users of Direct Admin reseller plans.

SmarterMail 5.5 VOICE series (16 demos)
Regular Price: $119.95 Summer Sale Price: $59.97 (or subscribe for $7.99/month)
This is the voice version of the SmarterMail 5.5 series we released last week.

To view these, and all 2,000+ other DemoWolf tutorials, go to http://www.demowolf.com/order/order.php

Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Orders are typically filled within 1 hour, unless received after hours. In those cases, orders will be filled first the the following morning.

We extended our Summer Sale through to the end of September, whereby all tutorial series are currently on sale for 50% off. Discount pricing is applied as you add tutorials to the shopping cart. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to fill up your tutorials inventory... this sale will not last!

-------------------------------

REMINDER 1: Anyone who has previously purchased any of our standard non-voice tutorials, and would rather have the voice versions instead, will get a full credit for the money spent on purchasing the non-voice versions. In other words, you only have to pay the difference in price to upgrade to voice!

REMINDER 2: Anyone who has previously purchased tutorials from ANY DemoWolf competitor, can buy ANY of our tutorial series (including our voice tutorials) at 50% off. And yes, that's 50% off our current sales prices!

-------------------------------

Supporting web hosting companies since 2005, DemoWolf remains the fastest growing flash tutorial provider in the web hosting industry. Now with over 2,000 flash support tutorials to choose from, and over 600 voice tutorials, we continue to add new tutorials to our inventory as requested by our customers every month. If you don't see the hosting tutorials you need, let us know and chances are we'll produce them! If you request tutorials that we do not have and can provide us with the necessary access to capture the screenshots we need, we'll even give you your tutorials for free!

For more information on any of the above, feel free to contact me directly. My name is Rob Moore, and I am the owner of DemoWolf. I can be reached by toll free telephone (from USA or Canada), regular telephone, email or Live Chat. I look forward to hearing from you!

:)

Rob.

Rob,

Great to see you moving forward so well. Years ago I worked in a cubicle, and I cringe whenever I end up at a site with unexpected voice.

Therefore I'm wondering if you could supply a package of demos with and without voice (licensed for the same site of course) so that we could give visitors a choice.

Jeff

Rob,

Great to see you moving forward so well. Years ago I worked in a cubicle, and I cringe whenever I end up at a site with unexpected voice.

Therefore I'm wondering if you could supply a package of demos with and without voice (licensed for the same site of course) so that we could give visitors a choice.

Jeff
Hi Jeff... well, we now have both voice and non-voice versions of the same tutorials. Is that what you mean? These voice tutorials that we just released are the same as the non-voice ones we've been offering for quite some time. So if you wanted to offer your customers a choice, you could have both sets available on your site.

Does that answer your question?

Not necessarily. I've left you a voicemail.

Jeff
Ok, now I understand. I actually hadn't thought of that before.

Since we offer our existing non-voice DirectAdmin demo customers the ability to "just pay the difference" to get our voice tutorials, they essentially will get both our voice and non-voice demos for the price of our voice demos. In other words, they end up getting the non-voice demos for free.

Therefore to answer your question, YES... if you are not an existing customer of ours and you buy the voice version of our Direct Admin (or any other) demos, we will also provide you with the non-voice version of the same demos if that's what you want. Some of you may want to offer your customers a choice of viewing voice or non-voice versions of the demos. If so, then you may want to request the non-voice versions as well.

Oh... just thought of something else.... let me put one stipulation on this. If you want both the voice and non-voice versions, we'll require that the same logo be used for both versions.

I hope that clears it up! And thanks Jeff for bringing this up, as I had not thought of this. :)

Rob.

Back