Database, email sizes AND generated subdomain traffic

guido

Verified User
Is it already possible to get information about how 'big' a database and/or pop account is?

I guess it's not yet possible in the API, but is there another way with the help of PHP or something?

And another question:

I really need to know how much traffic a subdomain has generated (billing purpuses) -> I'm afraid this would only be possible if it is implemented in the API, but if somebody has another idea or a certain 'John' would say: "You know What; I'm gonna implemented that". Than that would be reaaaalllyyyy nice ;)

Greetz

Hello,

Yes.. database sizes can be found by running the query:

SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM dbname

and then add the Data_length and Index_length values.

Pop quotas and disk usage can now be found with 1.21.3:
http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=357

Subdomain traffic is starting to become micromanagment.. it can be considered, but would be low on the priority list.

John

wAY THE GO!

I checked of almost all of my wishes -> only the datatraffic per subdomain, ok it micromanagment, but I hope you consider it... it would be reaaallllyyyy nice ;)

Guys I'm going to bed... thenx in advance...

Error in list quotas?

Hi,

when I try to gather information about de used sizes of de pop accounts present the quota is displayed in bytes (according to the versions it should be MB's) and every usage is 0!

Little bug?

Hello,

Thanks for the note. I had a look and DA wasn't increasing it's privileges to read the email files. It's already fixed and will be out for the next release.

I've change the quota and usage to both be in bytes.

John

Back