License verification/activation after payment is slow!

toolz

Verified User
I have paid last night for a new license, paid using my credit card, quarterly, and yet still no answer. Why does it take so much time? It's been I think more than 20+ hours since no answer...

Edit: And still no change... till now, almost one day passed

Last edited:
Perhaps the sales department didn't work on Sunday? Have you tried to contact them today?

Jeff

My license is still not verified nor active. I have ordered the license monday at somewhere around 03:00 (3 hours or so after sunday ended)(I am GMT+2). I've mailed sales@ with the receipt asking why does it take so much time. I got a reply asking me for the LID/IP so he can activate it right away by hand, I replyed after 15-20 mins since the mail arrived (I got the reply after several hours then). I replyed and he says that almost all 108$ licenses are tagged as fraud or something and yet no answer, license still unverified and not active.. altough I sent him the receipt... what is this.. there is a day and a half since this continues.. (I also replyed to his last message and no reply yet)

Isn't this way too slow?! I mean the system sucks a bit no offence, I used my credit card to pay, it processes the payment without a warning/notification/problem now I get a message via e-mail(after I asked why does it take so much time(why wasn't I informed? if I wasn't thinking to e-mail them, they were just going to let it unverified/not active till I was going to ask, or?)) saying it was tagged as fraud even when the receipt was sent? ...

Not sure what to say.. but this is a big problem.

Edited: At least active!

Last edited:
I don't know why your credit card may have been flagged as fraud. I do know that when that happens the user still sees a normal transaction.

I hope you don't blame DirectAdmin for not issuing a license when the Credit Card is flagged for possible fraud.

I'm glad it finally went through.

Jeff

I blame the system, it processed the transaction without problems then I found out the order was placed or tagged as fraud. Thats a problem.

The license was activated but after almost 48 hours.

Back