Rails in DA Owned License [Details]

Faltzer

Verified User
Hello,

I'm currently in possession of an owned Rails in DA License, but I no longer use it, due to switching to a webhost with cPanel. It was a great plug-in, but it serves no purpose to me now that I no longer use a webhost operating on DirectAdmin Control Panel. If you would like to learn about this DirectAdmin plug-in, you may reference to it on the vendor's website:

http://daplugin.com/products/rid.shtml

The original price for the license is $60.00 USD. However, the price for which I offer this is license $45.00 USD. I look forward to hearing from anybody with inquiries regarding this offer.

Thank you for your time.

if someone buy the license from you, please contact us so that we can transfer the license to the buyer's account.

I'm interested... are the upgrades and support valid second hand?

Each license includes uinlimited upgrades and 1 year support no matter who own the license. So the only thing you need to concern is the number of \ support days remaining.

Support for this license ends on the 14th of January. Support renewal is $30.00 for an additional year of support. If you want, I can offer to install this in your machine, free of charge.

Back