Payment Processors

rumrugby

Verified User
hi,

does anyone know any good payment processors?

i have been looking around for a while and havent been sure what is the best, of course i am looking at payment processor like paypal or 2checkout which doesnt charge monthly fees.

Paypal looks good because there isnt even a sign up fee but i have heard they are a bit dodgy and unreliable....:(

I've been using paypal for 3 years no and haven't had any glitches. Where did you hear that it was dodgy and unreliable?

I'm using 2checkout and never had any problems.

And i never used paypal - i live in country paypal doesn't work with. So if using paypal you should consider that you will be able to accept only cilents from certain countries.

thanks everyone,

i think i heard that paypal was a little dodgy off a client who had had a bad experience, looks like paypal is ok then :) might go with paypal.

CyberAlien, i come from australia and im pretty sure they accept australian payments which would be mainly what i would use it for but i didnt think that there would be countries i could accept payments from... what countries are the issue?

Not sure when they started this, but PayPal now accepts pure Credit Card payments too: Your client can pay any one-time fee off their credit card, no PP account needed. (for business accounts only, of course.)

PayPal has very different rules for residents of some countries than it does for the USA. If you're not in the USA, or if your clients will be from outside the USA, you should probably check the PayPal service terms for payments to and from other countries.

Jeff

Back