C H E A P DA M A N A G E M E N T|$20/mon.

blackmetal

Verified User
ServerFunction

Copoun Codes For Directadmin Users :
$22 Off For Lifetime : 22P4LiFe
$30 off For One Time : 30P4OT
$30 Off For VPS Users : 30P4VPSUSR (If you are vps user after place and pay order please submit a support ticket to Support Dep. and send your hypervm, virtuozzo login detail to us )

What We Do :
-Unlimited Work Hours
-Unlimited Tickets
-Install RKHunter
-Install/update BFD
-Install CHKRootKit
-Secure /tmp , /var/tmp , /dev/shm
-Optmize Mysql tables
-Free 24x7x365 Monitoring
-Harden sysctl.conf
-Install Modsecurity and configure rules
-5 Days Money Back Guarantee (First 3 Ticket)
-Change Login Panel Template As Request
-Free Consultation
-Friendly Staff
-Server Log Monitoring
-SSL Installation
-Provide High Security For Your Users Scripts
-Livechat Support
-and etc
Price : $50 (Use the above copoun code for decrease this price)
For See More Information and Order Click Here
For Direct Order Click Here

Regards,
http://www.serverfunction.com/
[email protected]

Checking whois, the nameservers for the domain are:

cp100.serverfunction.com
cp200.serverfunction.com

Checking further with dig:

cp100.serverfunction.com isn't responding to DNS requests.
cp200.serverfunction.com isn't responding to DNS requests.

They're probably both on the same server.

Their domain is hosted with a "protected" whois, so there's no way to find out who they are or reach them, but there is a posted email address which you can find in the whois service, if you need to contact them.

Jeff

I don't know what good they are if they cannot manage their own server.

Yes, but I couldn't say that; he and I are in direct competition (no pun intended).

I wanted to see if I could give him the benefit of doubt; he might be somewhere affected by a cable cut. But whois on the IP# of cp100.serverfunction.com shows it's assigned to a company in Reno, Nevada, USA, and the traceroute to the IP# stops on my ISPs network. Traceroutes to other IP#s in the network appear to end in Dallas, Texas, USA, but a traceroute to his IP# never leaves my ISP's network; perhaps it's been null routed? Googling the IP# returns nothing. Which generally is a good thing.

Jeff

Hello,
i apologize all of you for my late reply and thanks for reply to the topic.
actually we send notice 4 days before this hapopen to our users that can get support via Yahoo messenger and Gtalk or email or phone if this problem happen and for now all of our users are ok because we have 2 server and with first server we do some action like video streaming and broadcasting. and we host all of our users on the second server if the first server goes down our users site does not down and for now they are up.and again i apologize for this happen and thanks a lot for reply on this topic.
and for test our second server ip you can use this ip : 66.71.247.101 , 66.71.247.102

Thank You,

Back