Automatic signup script

Moria

Verified User
Hi, is there an automatic sign up script that resellers can use?

Perhaps,
But for $35.00 this script is well worth the money.
It will auto creates your customer accounts for your new users and your resellers. It will bill your customers, supports lots of payment gateways, has a billing admin section, and it allows you to sell domain names if you wish. It also has a template system which will take some studying to learn how to customize to look like your site but that's what the forums are for. I highly recommend it.

And the support is excellent.
My server got hacked when I first started out administrating my own server, and Alex the owner of whoiscart personally spent allot of time with me to figuring out what was wrong.
Even if you do find a free script which I doubt, I think you will be much better off buying whoiscart. You will save your self allot of time and time is money.

On the other hand if you just wanted to keep thing very simple you could just create a signup form with all of your available hosting plans. I did this when I was a reseller and it worked fine.
So then you would bill you customers manually and setup the account manually. I have a good PHP form mailer script if you want to take the time to customize it.

If you would like to see the whoiscart customized and in action check out my site. http://linkdisk.com

-Jason

Jason, did you compare whois.cart with ModernBill before you bought?

I'm still trying to figure out if ModernBill is worth the difference; it appears to be, but I'd like some input, if you've got any to offer.

I sent you a note on another website through your website; I hope you'll contact me.

Thanks.

Jeff

I did check out modern bill, but this was a while ago.
It looks like it has alot of great features. I am the wrong person to ask about comparison between the two since I don't have actual hands on experience with modern bill. I do how ever highly recomend Whois Cart.

I doubt MSN likes discussions about illegally aquiring commercial products either. If you cannot afford $35, then simply write a script yourself.

I personally found WhoisCart easy enough to setup with DirectAdmin, althogh the domain name bit still puzzles me!

I won't use it though, since I want to offer subdomains (e.g. yourname.domain.ext) for a charity project.

is there any chance a script like this will be included in the next version of DA?

Hello,
there any chance a script like this will be included in the next version of DA?
No, that's something that would be done via the API.. it's a bit out of the scope of DA and we leave that for 3rd party apps to fill in.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,
No, that's something that would be done via the API.. it's a bit out of the scope of DA and we leave that for 3rd party apps to fill in.

John

What is API?

The API allows you to intergrate external applications with DA, which allows you to add sign up/edit/suspend/remove accounts without logging into DA.

For example with whois cart the DA module allows for accounts to be automatically activated once purchases are made etc taking the strain from you.

Chris

API : Advanced Program Interface. It's how 2 programs talk to each other at a low computer level. :)

John

I thought it was Application Programming Interface.

About the same meaning, though :) .

Jeff

Back