Contacts problems.

kotel

Verified User
Dear directadmin!
Your email is not accept mails from Gmail service, please check this problem :)

Last edited:
I don't know if JBMC (the producers of DirectAdmin) are using standard SpamBlocker or not on mail coming to the directadmin.com domain name, but if so, then this problem will soon be eliminated as we issue the next version which will whitelist all major ISPs. The downside will be a bit more spam if ISPs don't clean up their acts, but accepting email from known ISPs appears to be a priority.

Jeff

I don't know if JBMC (the producers of DirectAdmin) are using standard SpamBlocker or not on mail coming to the directadmin.com domain name, but if so, then this problem will soon be eliminated as we issue the next version which will whitelist all major ISPs. The downside will be a bit more spam if ISPs don't clean up their acts, but accepting email from known ISPs appears to be a priority.

Jeff

Any eta on that Jeff?

No :( but you can ask me for a copy of the one I use on my personal accounts. :)

Jeff

contact?

Has anyone been able to contact the Directadmin sales or support department lately?

I've tried sending an email, which got returned after a week as non-deliverable. Also they don't seem to answer any inquiries made with the safe-submit form.

It's possible you're not receiving their reply.

Use safe submit again, and ask them to reply by PM, or use a PM to send them non-critical information.

Jeff

Back