help me please¡¡¡

BURRETOS

sorry im speak englis very low. im spanish. My problem is not refresh en la pag web. im up the pag to the server and nothig la pag is iguL.

disculpen pero no se ni mais de ingles. bueno antes que nada hola me llamo arturo y tengo un problema ya va mas de una semana que estoy subiendo archivos y paginas a el servidor y no pasa nada no se sube nada todo sigue igual aver si alguien me puede ayuadr porfas sale bye.

The first paragraph is a good attempt at English for someone with no experience in writing one of the hardest to write languages using a phonetic alphabet. The second paragraph is Spanish, and says mostly the same thing.

Jeff

Arturo,

Esto significa generalmente que usted no está cargando sus páginas del sitio al directorio correcto. Usted debe preguntar a su abastecedor de recibimiento porque el directorio correcto puede diferenciar dependiendo de su compañía de recibimiento y del panel de control de recibimiento que utilizan.

Generally this means you're not uploading your site pages to the right directory. You should ask your hosting provider because the right directory can differ depending on your hosting company and the hosting control panel they use.

My spanish isn't good, this translation provided by Yahoo! Babel Fish.

Mi español es malo; esta traducción proporcionó por Yahoo! Babelfish.

Jeff (el Jefe)

Back