AJAX Account Creator for DirectAdmin

dasoft

Verified User
Hello,
We offer script which is perfect to create own free(or paid) hosting.

Script is automated, after filling the registration form by user it creates account on server (you can specify account webspace/bandwidth etc.) and sends welcome email to user (you can change welcome email, its like template).

Script uses AJAX to send request to server, so it even dont need page refresh.

Demo :
http://www.streamvera.com/register.php
(its almost without any css style, it could be easy customised to current style)

Requirements :
PHP5, MySQL
DirectAdmin (admin or reseller)

Price
:
$10 one time, PayPal

To buy, contact
:
email [email protected]

Working now :). I was using Jeff; I tried again with Jeff Test and it works fine.

Feel free to delete the account.

Yes, folks, this works!

Is it necessary to edit the script to change what you offer, etc., or is a particular reseller template on DirectAdmin?

Are there any configuration options?

Is it already set up to use css styles?

Jeff

Great:)
It use standard DA user package, you just need to specify package in config file.
For configuration, you have to specify domain, welcome email template, admin email.
It comes with simple admin panel (mailing, account delete) so you can also specify access login and password.
There is few websites which uses this script on own style (in example: szprycha.com/rejestracja.html or uggo.pl).
Thank you.

Looks very interesting for setting up paid accounts. Can welcome email be disabled so it comes from DirectAdmin? Can multiple copies run on the same server, so there can be different plans/packages? If so, is it necessary to pay for each one?

Thanks.

Jeff

Looks very interesting for setting up paid accounts. Can welcome email be disabled so it comes from DirectAdmin? Can multiple copies run on the same server, so there can be different plans/packages? If so, is it necessary to pay for each one?

Thanks.

Jeff
Yes, you can use DA welcome e-mail instead of script e-mail (or it could be customized).
Yes, you can run as many copies as you want (you type DA access details and package in config file).
About last question - depends on how many copies you want to have (if more then 2 I can offer different price).

I can't believe Jeff hasn't asked this yet - so I will.

What license is this issued under?
Oops, haard question:)
Its "commercial" license... I'am not familiar with license types...
You buy copy of script, for unlimited time. You can modify it, but you can't publish/sell/give/rent it to someone. Do you guys know how such license is called? :)
Thanks.

I have added some simple CSS style. It may be changed, or you can use own website design.

I'm trying to get a handle on how much this will cost us. For example:

(Note, example only)

We've got four servers. Each server has four separate plans (packages).

We have websites under three different domain names.

How much will this cost us?

Thanks.

Jeff

If you buy for four servers, then you pay 4 x $10 (one time). For 4 and more copies you don't have to pay for separate domains/subdomains/packages.

If you buy less then 4 licenses at once, you have to buy separate license for each installations (domain).

Last edited:
No offense, but for a simple AJAX script (including the CSS, PHP, etc. as well), wouldn't this be more suited for the free-$5 range? $10 - $15 per server seems a bit much. :)

Doesnt seem useful at all unless you plan on giving accounts away for free.

Added few new features:
- Manual activation by admin
- Multiple account types during registration
- Custom fields
- cPanel support

Soon:
- PayPal automated payments
- PDF invoicing
- Built-in ticket system

Enjoy:)

Back