Bandwith usage in history

sittyweb.nl

Verified User
1. Can I see anywhere the bandwith usage and disk usage of the previous month? When a user uses more then he was allowed, I need to calculate the additional payment for overusing the account.

I know I can see this by logging into the account and use webalizer, but Im hoping this is possible at the reseller level.

2. Is it possible the reseller gets also a message about over-using an account, not only the account-user?

Thanks for helping out.

Frank.

John is already working on nr. 1. Not sure what you mean with 2.

When a user has a bandwithlimit at 2000MB, and uses more than that, he receives an e-mail. So does the server-administrator. But the reseller who has to know about it, doesn't receive that information so far I know.

Is it possible to let the reseller also automaticly know this?

Hmm, I can't imagine the reseller wouldn't get an e-mail, are you sure your reseller doesn't receive any e-mails?

1) has already been added to version system. Might not make this release, we'll see (else next release after this one)

2) Resellers should get an email when the User uses 80% of the usage. Double check you have the correct email address set in the message system.

John

Back