Need 1.337 because of bugfix

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your question is:

If this fix will be affect interaction between directadmin and installatron, the answer is NO! :)

johannes, just what are you trying to update? Installatron or DirectAdmin? If you're trying to update DirectAdmin you should be able to do that through the control panel, logged in as Admin.

Jeff

Installatron working just fine...

I have Installatron on a centos box and I have used it about 8 times in the past week (installing different scripts to decide what would be best for a client)
All 8 from all different catagories went fine, all with just clicking on default settings too.
As far as Installatron autoupdater, I got a message that scripts were updated this morning!

I want to update to 1.337 but my DA tells me:

Server Version 1.33.6
Current Available Version 1.336000

So I just cant update DirectAdmin. But the installatron-stuff instructed me to update to this version to solve a problem with the opening-time from installatron as plugin.

On the old box it needed under 1 sec., on the new box its about half a minute. Much too long. I got as answer from the installatron-stuff that the problem will be solved with DirectAdmin v 1.337.

So my question is nothing else: when will be 1.337 available (I wrote already that the last available is 1.336 inside DA) or is there a workaround?

My problem is still unsolved and I am less interested from where its comes, but more in a working solution.

Thanks for all your funny answers.

Makes us want help...

Makes people even want to help you less when you post stuff like this...
"Thanks for all your funny answers."
You do not realize that in fact You and Jeff and all the others here are MY COMPETITORS, in a market that is getting tougher everyday, so for us to take time to HELP the guy who is trying to put us out of business is quite nice...
That said, The newest version is
I do not know what relationship Mark and John have with the Installatron developers, But I would be surprised if a new version was out very soon!

nexxterra, I wrote

"I am concerned about the bug, posted here .. http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=972 "

nothing more and nothing less.

and I dont want to personalize this threat, however you are NOT my competitor here in my location and I am NOT your competitor in your location, and I bought DA and I bought Installatron; and on this link FROM DA is spoken about a new version from which I think it could solve my problem, and I thought that THIS IS A HELP-FORUM and not a forum to kick-out competitors.

And I also asked for WORKAROUNDS, did you see? Why you or the others dont answered on this simply, or simply tell me: wrong forum, go to 3 parties?

However thanks again for all funny answers. I thought its better first to ask here and not to write directly to DA support.

To all other people again, please: IS THERE A WORKAROUND? Obviously this behaviour is known and there are solutions, so maybe anybody without paranoia from competitors have knowledge about a Workaround?

Thank you

Last edited:
I was attempting to be helpful...

YES, If you are located on the planet EARTH, then we are vying for the same clients!
I was stating I have the SAME server configuration, and I do not get any issues at all!
That said, when 2 machines act differently, under the same situation, then you may want to be OPEN to thinking it may be something you have NOT considered.
As stated, MY systems work quite fine, That is why I also stated I have centos boxes, as this may be different...
Good luck with your issues!
Paul

Paul,
it looks more that you want to produce yourself as to be helpful. And you try to teach me how to live my life and not how to solve my problem. Anyway, thank you for all your whishes, I am still NOT your competitor, and I wish you all the best in your live.
:)

According to the DirectAdmin website, the latest version is 1.336. If you need to find out when the next version would be out the best place to ask would probably be directly of DirectAdmin Support.

When 1.337 becomes available it will be posted both on these forums and on the DirectAdmin announcements list.

This thread has become a personal discussion and so is now closed.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back