Data Centers that support DA?

foggy

I am currently with The Planet and they do not support DA for some odd reason, and i am having alot of issues installing it. The clean install of Centos they do has the bare minimum. not even wget, make are installed. I am having issues with CPAN, perl, and other packages.. and while The Planet has been helpful, it's not in there "scope" of support since they don't offer DA. :rolleyes:

I like DA, i don't like cPanel.. My linux skills are very rusty, and im havingt a hard time relearning everything i once knew... :eek:

I am wondering if anyone knows of a data center that offers, and supports DA, but with The Planets prices :D..

I can fix your problems for free in The Planet :) Feel free to contact me.

We've had a great deal of experience with SteadFast in the past. They are good to work with. If you're at all interested in them be sure to speak with Karl.

Thanks for your replies, i will be sure to check our steadfast. and also, smtalk, i sent you a babbling PM... lol

I am currently with The Planet and they do not support DA for some odd reason, and i am having alot of issues installing it.
Generally your purchase of DirectAdmin includes installation; you should contact DirectAdmin Sales for installation information.

If for some reason you don't qualify for their free installation services, note that we support DirectAdmin, including custom installations, in all datacenters. Our contact information is below, in my siglines.

Jeff

Back