Zend Installed But Not Load

idcyber

Verified User
Hello,

Just confuse a little :D

I just installed ZendOptimizer in DA 1.337 with CentOS 5.3 x86_64 (PHP 5 cgi + suPHP).

When in PHP 5 cli (before installing suPHP), ZendOptimizer works fine. But, after I changed to PHP 5 cgi + suPHP, ZendOptimizer won't load.

I installed ZendOptimizer several time and always success, but never show. I don't know where's the part I did wrong, if everything running smooth when I build.

You can check my php info at http://tokobatam.com/info.php

Can somebody help? Thanks in advance :)

Do you have your configuration information in this file for zend?

/usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini

It actually does show Zend installed, but not all the extensions

Here is yours.

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies
Here is one of mine for example

his program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies
with XCache v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2005-2007, by mOo
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.34, Copyright (c) 2002-2009, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
with Suhosin v0.9.27, Copyright (c) 2007, by SektionEins GmbH
with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

That's right. I want like that. But, somehow, it can't load when I check, even the ZendOptimizer installed in success procedure.

I upload the string in /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini file, but it look like to many words, so the moderator un-published that post.

What string do I need to input in /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini file?

Thanks in advance :)

To be honest it's going to be different then the ones I have done so far with DA as I'm not using cgi + suPHP, I don't want to give you bad info so I'm sure someone else will chime in soon.

My config file is in this location though... (/usr/local/Zend/etc) so you may look there on your server for the proper configuration (before you changed to CGI), and add that info to your new php.ini file that you listed above.

Hey, it works now, thanks for your advice R1Lover. Just do a copy-paste from php.ini in Zend folder :D

idcyber,

On old DirectAdmin systems, built some time ago, with customapache, on which I installed Zend from scripts, on my php4 systems running as cli, I end up wth a link, automated by the installation procedure, from the location where the php.ini previously existed, to the new one at: /usr/local/Zend/etc which was created by the Zend installer.

When I install on my php5 systems using custombuild i end up with a correct version, including Zend, in /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini.

How did you install php5?

Jeff

That's right. I want like that. But, somehow, it can't load when I check, even the ZendOptimizer installed in success procedure.
Please see my notes in my post immediately above.
I upload the string in /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini file, but it look like to many words, so the moderator un-published that post.
There were only two lines in the post written by you:
Here's in /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini file:
What string I need to input there? Thanks in advance
The rest was your entire php.ini file. Please don't upload entire files; no one wants to take the time to read them. And as you can see, R1Lover didn't need to see your entire file to help.

That said, your post was automatically moderated by the forum software.

It's a great moderation system but you can see how legitimate posts sometimes get caught.

I've deleted the moderated post, though my reasons differ, I'm agreeing with the automated moderation system.

:)

Jeff

Please see my notes in my post immediately above.

There were only two lines in the post written by you:

The rest was your entire php.ini file. Please don't upload entire files; no one wants to take the time to read them. And as you can see, R1Lover didn't need to see your entire file to help.

That said, your post was automatically moderated by the forum software; the reason given was:

It's a great moderation system but you can see how legitimate posts sometimes get caught.

I've deleted the moderated post, though my reasons differ, I'm agreeing with the automated moderation system.

:)

Jeff
Hello Jeff,

Please accept my apoligies. I don't know about the automated moderation system. And yes, thanks to deleted that post :)

idcyber,

On old DirectAdmin systems, built some time ago, with customapache, on which I installed Zend from scripts, on my php4 systems running as cli, I end up wth a link, automated by the installation procedure, from the location where the php.ini previously existed, to the new one at: /usr/local/Zend/etc which was created by the Zend installer.

When I install on my php5 systems using custombuild i end up with a correct version, including Zend, in /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini.

How did you install php5?

Jeff

I was installed DA with custombuild that include php 5 version and I choosed as default. First time installation, it use php 5 cli.

Then I installed ZendOptimizer and load successfully.

After that, I followed some tips in this forum how to switch php cli to php cgi and success. Then, also I installed suPHP as well.

After that, I don't know why, ZendOptimizer won't load. I try to rebuild several several time, but still won't load. It end up here, ask to the forum ;)

But, I'm still in confusing and have a plan to reinstall my DA and try to find what's going on there. Right now I have to collect some usefull information and tips about DA :)

Zend is installed now by custombuild; you should probably remove your installation and try that.

Jeff

After try to reinstall DA several times, saw any codes about DA, now I have more knowledge about DA and how to make ZendOptimizer works fine in DA :D

Thanks guys :)

Back