Unread mails problem

Joost

Verified User
E.g.: I've got 20 mails in my Uebimiau mailbox. The 5th is unread when I log in. I read that mail, log off and log back in. That 5th message is still unread!

I know there are more who have this problem, but are there people who know how to get rid of this thing?

I hope to get a nice reply, and I know some things about codes (made my own good lookin' theme for Uebimiau, ;)). Do not hesitate to answer!

Thanks in advance,
Joost

Just another question: is there anyone who's got this problem as well? I really would like to get rid of this problem. Could it be a problem of the server as well?

From the sounds of things it appears to be a uebimiau problem... try SM and see if the problem persists with that ;)

Chris

I can't even log in with SM, ;) I haven't seen the problem anymore though, so it could be caused by a serverproblem the date and time the e-mail was sent, I guess. I'll ask the hosting company if they had a problem that specific date.

I do hope it just happened that day only, and that time. I do want to sell 75 emailaddresses without having problems, ofcourse!

Thanks for your reply. If anyone has to add anything, please do so!

Joost

Back