Hi,

I try to install geolocalisation on my server, but I have a problem

Code:
server:~# aptitude install libapache2-mod-geoip
==> OK no problem
Code:
server:~# a2enmod geoip
==> -bash: a2enmod: command not found

The server has debian + directadmin. There is also apache, but I don't know how it is installed.

I already do it on my first server and no problem. But on second server, I have errors.

Thanks for you help. I suppose you need more informations to help me...

Apache is installed via custombuild. Check the custombuild section on this forum.

I'd already removed your other post as a duplicate before I read this one, so I've moved this post to the custombuild section. The other post, noted above, no longer exists.

Jeff

Thanks, that's a solution now.
But I have to do with geolocalisation on server.

Hope someone can help me...

You can also use CSF to block countries as well, just read the readme file.

Ok, I do not know CSFand I find a post about it on directadmin forum. (http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29807)

I will read then try to install it.

About blocking a country, I just see it is possible to block IP by IP. Do you confirm it ? Or is it possible to add a country ?

Another thing (yes I have a lot of questions...) : is it possible to stop traffic from one country, only for one site ? or is it for the entire server ?

Thanks, but in these list, it is not complete. I have already list with more ip for China for example.

Sorry but I'm not here to teach you how to do this... you can search this site or google if you are trying to do something that is not found here already.

We have tried to help.... but it doesn't seem to be working. lol

We can and have pointed you in the right direction, it's up to you to follow it and learn. If you want someone to log into your server and set this up then there are people here that can do that as well.

Back