MySQL BUG??

jeffery

Verified User
First,take a look at this screenshot.

database.gif

Sorry for my language, and you see "MySQL" database shows 2/1.

At the very beginning, the user account has 1 database, but the stat still shows "0/1", and now the user create another DB, it shows "2/1". When the user delete one of the DBs, it shows back "1/1" and he cannot create any DB due to account limits.

Is this a bug or what??:confused:

log into phpmyadmin / mysql command line with the user and see if any databases show there (command line "show databases")

Certainly looks like a bug though (2/1) unless another database was created through da_admin

Chris

i've one site with 500M space limitation, but the user actually used 800M+ space, it it bug as well?

Hello,

DA fetches the number of databases with:
Code:
mysql_list_dbs("username\\_%");
The it gets the number of rows returned to get the number. If there are any other database that start with username_ (or returned by that function), then they'll be included in the total. You can always edit /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/username/user.usage and set mysql=0 so he can create it. Not sure why it's off. Perhaps just scroll through the list of database names (via phpmyadmin and da_admin) to see if there are any databases that look like they'd match the above query. (username_db)

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

DA fetches the number of databases with:
Code:
mysql_list_dbs("username\\_%");
The it gets the number of rows returned to get the number. If there are any other database that start with username_ (or returned by that function), then they'll be included in the total. You can always edit /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/username/user.usage and set mysql=0 so he can create it. Not sure why it's off. Perhaps just scroll through the list of database names (via phpmyadmin and da_admin) to see if there are any databases that look like they'd match the above query. (username_db)

John

Yes, the database does exist.
That's why When I created the new (2) database, the status show back 2/1.

Maybe that's something like update issue?

Back